Delicate, creamy-nutty, melting in the mouth and very beautiful - this is how you can briefly characterize this cookie. It fits perfectly to the New Year's holiday table and is definitely not inferior to store sweets! Try it and you cook a serving of such creamy cookies with nuts.
For creamy nut cookies, prepare the following foods:
- butter - 225 g;
- cream cheese (for example, mascarpone, Philadelphia) - 225 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- a bag of vanilla;
- a pinch of salt;
- flour - 320 g;
- nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds, etc.) - 70 gr + several whole halves (whole walnut) for decoration;
- food colors (green and red) and more sugar (about a glass).
1. Thoroughly mix the softened butter with cream cheese, add all the sugar, salt, vanilla and 70 grams of finely chopped nuts. Add flour and knead soft plastic dough.
2. Put it on the parchment and twist the "sausage". You can make a few "sausages". Put in the fridge overnight.
3. In the morning, remove the dough from the parchment.
4. Roll in the previously prepared tinted sugar (4-6 drops of food coloring are added to each glass of sugar, mixed in a bag until uniform coloring).
5. Cut into portions.
6. Lay the portions on the parchment and decorate with whole walnut half (or whole walnut). Send in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, for 15-17 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!