If you love Italian cuisine, then you probably at least once tried to cook pasta. There are a lot of variations on this topic today: with meat, and vegetarian, and with lots of greenery. But there is one recipe that is basic - Italian pasta (Italian wonderpot). Only one stewpan (or a small saucepan) and a minimum of ingredients are required for cooking.
Ingredients for the Italian wonderpot pasta:
- 400 g spaghetti (fettuccine, thick noodles);
- 0.9 L of vegetable broth or plain water;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil (better than olive oil);
- 200 grams of spinach;
- 800 grams of tomatoes, can be canned;
- 1 medium onion, chopped;
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped;
- 1/2 Art. l basil, oregano, 1/4 tsp. red pepper, salt to taste (can be replaced with ready-made mixture "Italian" or "Provencal herbs").
- 50 grams of cheese (optional).
The preparation is very simple, you do not even need to drain the liquid and put the spaghetti in the pan:
- Put all ingredients except cheese in a saucepan, pour vegetable broth or plain salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and wait for the liquid to boil out almost completely.
- Within 10-15 minutes most of the liquid is absorbed into the pasta, and vegetables will be ready. At the end, mix more often to prevent pasta from sticking to the bottom.
- Serve with cheese for serving.