Gentle, melting, moderately sweet, with light strawberry sourness, this dessert conquers from the first piece. Strawberry meringue roll is perfect during the hot season. He perfectly decorates the festive table, while preparing very quickly! Be sure to write down the recipe and cook it at least once - you will not regret.
Ingredients for meringue roll with strawberries:
- 4 egg whites;
- 250 grams of powdered sugar + 1 tbsp. l .;
- 400 grams of strawberries;
- 1 tsp starch;
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar;
- food coloring (optional);
- 300 ml of heavy whipping cream + a little for serving.
1. 100 grams of strawberries, rinse, cut, fall asleep 25 grams of powdered sugar, send on fire and boil down to a state of mashed potatoes for a couple of minutes.
2. Rub strawberry puree through a sieve. Leave to cool.
3. Beat the whites in strong peaks, gradually adding 225 grams of powdered sugar, vinegar and starch. At the end of whipping you can add a dye.
4. To smooth out the resulting mass on parchment, send in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, for 25-30 minutes.
5. Beat cream with 1 tbsp. l powdered sugar. Spread on the cooled meringue. Pour strawberry puree on top (or add it directly to the cream), add 300 grams of sliced strawberries.
6. Minimize the roll.
For serving, decorate the roll with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
Enjoy your meal!