Who would have guessed that from ordinary newspaper tubes and cardboard, which are junk materials, you can make a delightful decoration for the wall! A little imagination and your time, and the result is a wonderful cat - a very cute decoration made with your own hands.
For work you will need the following materials:
- cardboard (you can take an unnecessary cardboard box);
- PVA glue;
- food film;
- decor (optional) - ribbon.
1. On a cardboard we schematically draw a cat of the necessary size. We will need 2 such blanks.
2. For one blank we glue pieces of cardboard of the same height.
3. From above we paste the second blank, thus creating a voluminous cat.
4. Wrap the cat with food film, begin to wind up pre-rolled newspaper tubes. Glue the tubes between each other with PVA glue.
5. When the work is finished, leave the structure to dry.
6. Cut the hack into two halves, pick up a blank of cardboard. We will not need it anymore.
7. At the edges of the two halves we glue newspaper tubes, fasten them with clothespins.
It remains only to paint the cats and, if desired, add decor in the form of a ribbon.
The work is over!
For more information on how to make such cats, see the visual video below: